Inspiration

Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Fish

My latest fish pillow is made of this pretty green fabric that I got at the outdoor market here in town. In French, the color is called vert anis, and I didn't know what it was called in English. (Yes, I'm a native English speaker, but I'm really bad with color names!) So I was on a thread on the etsy forums last night where people were talking about hot colors for spring and I found my color on a Pantone color chart. So apparently it's called "dark citron."
I had never heard of this before, I hope I've got it right!



Anyway, I like the way the fish came out. Once again, my son wants one of these too!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the simple yet chic style...and yep, citron sounds right.

    Thanks for the comment. :)

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete