Inspiration

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hawthornethreads

I was thinking about getting some fabric for my seven-year-old niece for Christmas. She's beginning to sew and I've already sent her some of my scraps, but I wanted some new pieces, something to inspire her. Well, just last week I received an e-mail from hawthornethreads
informing me that they have set up a new website full of gorgeous fabrics. I had bought from their etsy shop, and I can vouch for their excellent communication and fast shipping too!
How about a bundle of fat quarters? The one above is Holiday Magic Fat Quarter Bundle in Light.
This one is the Deer Valley Charm Pack...imagine the adorable things little hands could make with these. Tiny doll clothes, collages, gift tags, and so much else. There is an extensive choice of fabrics at Hawthornethreads, and I haven't decided what to get for Sarah. In the meantime, I've registered for their giveaway. You can register here.

No comments:

Post a Comment